Please ask our specialist training advisers for further details of all training courses that our available.
Typical training includes:
How to conduct a grievance and disciplinary hearing
- Conducting an investigation
- Conducting a hearing
- Model documentation
How to manage absence
- Introducing monitoring systems
- How to conduct return to work interviews
- Overview of disability Discrimination Act
How to recruit the right person for the job
- How to draw up a job description
- Drafting the job advertisement internal/external
- Conducting the interview
The training sessions are generally for groups of eight employees and can be tailored to suite your requirements.